Team Lead Support & Service Management
At Purple we design, produce and build attention-grabbing moments. How do we do this? We combine the power of storytelling and kick-ass visual content with technology that amazes your senses. The “support & service management part” is where you come in.
What’ll you do
- You’ll be responsible to lead the team which will be the first point of contact for customers that have questions regarding Hyro. This can be related to how the product works, technical difficulties our customers are facing or giving us feedback on features they’d like to see. Your team will make sure to either deal with the matter themselves or relay this information to the correct colleague, team or partner.
- You’ll be working closely with the product & delivery teams to ensure these teams know what’s going on and what needs attention so we can help our customers create successful experiences.
- You’ll be working on, and improving, many aspects of customer success; improving our online documentation, reporting on contact points with users, improving reliability of our existing and new installations and much more.
- You’ll be responsible for meeting the agreed service levels towards our clients and actively define and implement a Service Management process to measure, monitor and guarantee the quality of service.
What you’ll need
- Experience in managing teams in an (international) multi-disciplinary environment.
- Affinity and experience with the implementation and use of ITIL processes with extensive use of monitoring and SMT systems.
- The drive to professionalize the Hyro support desk & grow the company with procedures, workflows, FAQs, tools and whatever else is needed to keep our clients happy and the infrastructures uptime as high as possible.
- Fluent in English. Preferably also in Dutch but not required. This will help keep our worldwide clients happy by supporting them with questions or issues they’re having.
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, only it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
- Burning desire to improve, get better, shine, insert more synonyms. It’s okay to not be perfect. As long as you consider this a learning opportunity.
Some of the tools you will be using everyday:
- Google Workspace
- Teamviewer + BeyondTrust remote support
What we offer you
- Being part of the technical core team of our key product. Your technical background will make this product more mature and scalable by smart improvements, automation, helping our clients.
- Ownership of the 30+ technical infrastructures we have running at our clients globally
- A garden to grow your technology knowledge – We value what’s going on in your head. We want your conceptual, creative, and strategic insights to be part of what we create and will invest in growing your technical skills with trainings and certifications
- A lack of management layers – We work in small (international) teams consisting of cool people who all rock their specific trade.
- Liberté! (even more!) – Freedom and responsibility over your own work and over the tech/equipment you need to achieve this.
- A one trick pony – Just kidding. With us, you’ll work for multiple clients, on several projects, and you’ll use lots of different skills and techniques. Never boring. Promise.
- Competitive salary, bonus and other good perks – Flexible hours. Phone + subscription. Proper laptop. OV-chipcard. A pool car you can use to visit your parents. A solid pension plan.
- Meaningful, visible and high impact projects – You work on projects that matter to our customers and to us. Your work will be seen by many.
What you’d be a part of
- At Purple we’re all (secretly, or not so secretly) nerds. While we feast on toasties, salads, or quadruple stacked sandwiches – a.k.a. lunch time – we often talk about the latest in tech and design.
- We’ve been around for 8 years. So, we’re no longer a start-up. But we did decide to stick to the culture of ambition, fast decision making, and doing ground breaking stuff.
- We work as one team and we care about how others are doing. We believe that strong ties between people are crucial for creativity. That’s why we have Friday drinks, monthly dinners, and a Purple ski-trip. Nothing mandatory, of course. But we love it when you join.
Our office used to be an old factory. Expect a lot of raw industrial edges that we’ve turned into an inspiring, creative work space – wanna see? You may sometimes trip over some cables, a projector, or a motion capture suit – we consider this part of our eclectic interior design style.
All in all, we’re a simple lot. We believe in continuous learning, rapid iterations, and that creativity is the key to solving real world problems. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchy, bureaucracy, or staying in the comfort zone.
Recognize yourself in this? If so, we can’t wait to meet up. And yes, we have a table tennis table and a swing… We know, so cliché – but also kind of chill.
To apply or ask questions please contact Joost Rueck at email@example.com