About the job
A large greenfield sales territory stretches out before you – a field that we want you to explore and shape. We want you to set up sales for Hyro from the ground up. That’s why we offer you freedom. Freedom to do things your way, to use your skills to the fullest, and to create something new.
What we’re looking for? A full-time sales and account representative with a proven track record (+3 years) in software product sales. You need to be able to manage multi-level stakeholder relations. You need to have active partner management skills. It’s a BIG bonus if you have a strong professional network across companies and industries that you can leverage in your role (we usually speak to C-level, responsible for Innovation/Digital/Marketing/IT)
- 3+ Years experience in (complex) software product sales
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Proof of experience with partner and multi-level stakeholder management
- An existing strong professional network (at senior management level)
- Solid business sense when it comes to entering new markets
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
Hyro storytelling software allows you to create visually stunning stories. Stories that customers remember and that make impact. Not only do we make creating stories simple and intuitive, we also enable you to share them anywhere, anytime – using any device.
Hyro is part of Purple Creative Innovators, a digital marketing and design agency that’s anything but standard. Together, we’re in the business of creative problem solving for our clients (Microsoft, PepsiCo, Under Armour, Samsung, Honeywell – to name a few #namedropping). We’re here to help our customers succeed in the experience economy.
What we offer you
- Complex, technology driven, and high impact projects – You work on projects that matter to our customers and to us.
- Diverse and challenging workload – With us, you’re responsible for bringing in new customers across various industries. Never boring, promise.
- Freedom and responsibility – You’re in charge over your own work and the tech/equipment you need. That includes choosing your own hardware: laptop, desktop, macbook, pc – you name it.
- A lack of management layers – We work in small (international) teams consisting of cool people who all rock their specific trade.
- Competitive salary, bonus and other good perks – Flexible hours. Phone + subscription. OV-chipcard. Company pool-cars. A solid pension plan.
What you’d be a part of
- At Purple we’re all interested in technology. We love thinking about how tech + creativity can help our clients get ahead.
- Purple has been around for 8 years. So, we’re no longer a start-up. But we decided to stick to the culture of ambition, fast decision making, and doing ground breaking stuff.
- Hyro, on the other hand, has started just now as a separate product under Purple’s wings. So it truly is a greenfield – we trust your insights and opinion on our go-to-market strategy!
- Purple & Hyro work together as one team and we care about how others are doing. We believe that strong ties between people are crucial for creativity. That’s why we have Friday drinks, monthly dinners, and a Purple ski-trip. Nothing mandatory, of course. But we love it when you join.
Where you can find us
We’re located right in between Haarlem and Amsterdam. With a train station (Halfweg – Zwanenburg) literally around the corner. But, if you’re a car person, parking is easy too.
Currently, we (mostly) work from home. But when you do make it to the office it’s pretty cool as it used to be an old factory. Expect a lot of raw industrial edges that we’ve turned into an inspiring, creative work space – wanna see? You may sometimes trip over some cables, a projector, or a motion capture suit – it’s not a mess, it’s a reflection of what we do.