Wanted: Project manager to join our team.
Our team of project managers makes sure we deliver on our promise to customers. We create memorable and impactful digital experiences that help our customers stand out. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for new members to join the project management team.
What you need to know
At Purple, we’re not your standard marketing or design agency. We’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. We believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. We deliver creative solutions that solve our customer’s problems.
We work for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. We always take full responsibility for the projects we do – from ideation to final delivery. Our projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
Creative. Curious. Compassionate. Courageous. The 4 C’s that describe us.
In a growing company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. This means that:
- You’re important to us. Because how well you do is reflected in how well the company does. You’re not just someone who comes in for work to do the job.
- You’ll have responsibilities related to “the big picture”. You’ll have a far greater impact than in many larger corporate organizations.
- You need to take initiative. Both in the projects you manage, and regarding what you need to succeed in your role. If you need something – let us know. We’ll try and make it happen.
- You’ll work together with the company owners. But they’re not the ones managing you or the daily business – you and your colleagues will.
- To work in this environment requires open, straightforward communication and a proactive attitude. This is vital to successfully deliver our projects.
We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. We wanna make sure there’s a match from both sides.
Take a look at the Purple Clubhouse.
The role of a Project Manager
As a project manager your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. You’ll do everything you can to help the team work towards the common goal. You establish great work relations and ensure people are aligned and engaged. And, as a PM, you offer the much needed clarity and structure.
For us, project management is about understanding and enjoying how you can get a group of people across the finish line. And of course you’ll be the one to keep track of the timelines and budget.
Collaboration is key: you’ll work closely with all Purple disciplines, while being in touch with client contacts, and overseeing external suppliers. Travelling (once the world returns to normal) and working in multiple time zones is part of the job.
What we expect from you
Decisive. Goal getter. Genuine communicator. Dependable team player.
- 3+ Years relevant work experience (in the creative / tech industry or in a similar role)
- University (of applied science) degree
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required)
- Business management affluence
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones;
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week
- Great planning and organization skill – you know how to get from A to B
- Self steering capacity – you love to act instead of just talk
- Energetic and lively communicator – you can move people to action
- High sense of responsibility – you take pride in what you deliver and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do
What you can expect from us
- A crucial role in an ambitious, fast-growing and purpose-driven company
- Awesome colleagues (yes, we think we can say that about ourselves ;))
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good PM work is vital
- The freedom to decide when, where, and how you work
- A chance to work with big, international clients
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends
- Great secondary employment conditions