Epic Design Internship
Whether you like 2D, 3D or video art, there is always a spot for you at Purple. Here we design, produce and build attention-grabbing moments. How do we do this? We combine the power of storytelling and kick-ass visual content with technology that amazes your senses. The “kick-ass visual content part” is where you come in.
What we offer you with this Design Internship
- Meaningful, visible and high impact projects – You support on projects that matter to our customers and to us. Your work will be seen by many.
- A garden to grow your creativity – We value what’s going on in your head. We want your conceptual, creative, and strategic insights to be part of what we create.
- Decent support from your team mates. We work in small (international) teams consisting of cool people who all rock their specific trade.
- Liberté! – Freedom and responsibility over your own work, and over the tech/equipment you need to achieve this.
- A one trick pony – Just kidding. With us, you’ll work for multiple clients, on several projects, and you’ll use lots of different skills and techniques. Never boring. Promise.
- A decent compensation €
Purple is not your common digital marketing and design agency. We’re in the business of creative problem solving for our clients (Microsoft, Under Armour, Samsung, Honeywell, to name a few. #namedropping). We make sure they succeed in the experience economy.
We do more than just think up awesome strategic and creative concepts. We actually make them come to life. Virtual and augmented reality, IoT, artificial intelligence, 360 video, and app development are all part of our digital repertoire.
What you’d be a part of
At Purple we’re all (secretly, or not so secretly) nerds. While we play a table tennis match, we often talk about the latest in tech and design. We’ve been around for 8 years. So, we’re no longer a start-up. But we did decide to stick to the culture of ambition, fast decision making, and doing ground breaking stuff.
We work as one team and we care about how others are doing. We believe that strong ties between people are crucial for creativity. That’s why we have Friday drinks & monthly dinnersNothing mandatory, of course. But we love it when you join.
Our office used to be an old factory. Expect a lot of raw industrial edges that we’ve turned into an inspiring, creative work space – wanna see? You may sometimes trip over some cables, a projector, or a motion capture suit – we consider this part of our eclectic interior design style.
We’re located right in between Haarlem and Amsterdam. With a train station literally around the corner it’s easy to get to work using public transport. But, if you’re a car person, parking is also not an issue.
What you need to win the game
An eager creative brain and some solid design skills. We expect you to have experience with one or more of the following programs:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Cinema4D and/or Premiere are a pre.
Burning desire to improve, get better, shine, insert more synonyms. It’s okay to not be perfect. As long as you consider this a learning opportunity.
All in all, we’re a simple lot. We believe in continuous learning, rapid iterations, and that creativity is the key to solving real world problems. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchy, bureaucracy, or staying in the comfort zone.
Recognize yourself in this? If so, we can’t wait to meet up and see if this Design Internship is what you want.