Wanted: Creative strategist to join our team.
Our “concept and strategy” team dreams up revolutionary ideas and turns them into innovative realities. We support our clients by creating memorable and impactful digital experiences. So they can stand out and get their message across. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for new members to join the team.
What you need to know
At Purple, we’re not your standard marketing or design agency. We’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. We believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. We deliver creative solutions that solve our customer’s problems.
We work for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. We always take full responsibility for the projects we do – from ideation to final delivery. Our projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
Creative. Curious. Compassionate. Courageous. The 4 C’s that describe us.
In a growing company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. This means that:
- You’re important to us. Because how well you do is reflected in how well the company does. You’re not just someone who comes in for work to do the job.
- You’ll have responsibilities related to “the big picture”. You’ll have a far greater impact than in many larger corporate organizations.
- You need to take initiative. Both in the projects you manage, and regarding what you need to succeed in your role. If you need something – let us know. We’ll try and make it happen.
- You’ll work together with the company owners. But they’re not the ones managing you or the daily business – you and your colleagues will.
- To work in this environment requires open, straightforward communication and a proactive attitude. This is vital to successfully deliver our projects.
We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. We wanna make sure there’s a match from both sides.
Take a look at the Purple Clubhouse.
The role of a Creative Strategist
Creative strategy is more than just coming up with solutions that work. It’s about mixing fantasy with facts, innovating through insights, and giving shape to big ideas that grab attention.
As a creative strategist your job is to solve business problems for our customers in the marketing space. You’ll do so in a multi-disciplinary team that serves international clients. Projects can range from app development to creating (digital) immersive experiences.
You’ll be generating lots of new ideas and are responsible for making sure that these can be turned into reality – we value a pragmatic approach. You need to be convincing and speak plainly — a good idea only works if others believe in it too. You need to be able to earn the respect of both senior management and front-line staff – trust is crucial for any type of creative teamwork.
What we expect from you
Positive energy. Inquisitive mind. Goal getter. Genuine communicator.
- 3+ Years relevant work experience (creative / tech industry or in a similar role)
- Academic background (from Philosophy to Neuropsychology – we love new perspectives)
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a solid business sense
- Great planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
What you can expect from us
- A crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company.
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- A chance to work with international clients.
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends.
- Great secondary employment conditions.