3D Motion Artist
Wanted: 3D Motion Artist to join our team.
Our design team (The Studio) turns revolutionary ideas into innovative realities. The Studio is always in the front line when it comes to epic animations and innovative designs. The Studio exists of several 2D and 3D artists as well as motion graphic designers and video editors. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for new members to join the team.
As a 3D Motion Artist at Purple, you do more than bringing amazing graphics and visualizations to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture the audience’s attention.
The role of a 3D Motion Artist
You will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and technical team. Aiding with the creation of assets and content, and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphics solutions, renders and visuals. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment or work independently when needed. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client delivery.
- Mid to Senior Level.
- At least 3 years of 3D & graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills and 3D animation and rendering techniques.
- Available 40 hours a week.
What we expect from you
Positive energy. Creative mind. Artistic point of view, Genuine communicator.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software and animation techniques.
- Strong concepting, ideation and storytelling ability. You feel comfortable with all different phases of the projects, from ideation and conceptualization until delivery.
- The ability to collaborate with other team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project organizational skills and a structured workflow.
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, to improve the creative work and studio workflow in future iterations.
- Have a hunger for knowledge, growth and creativity.
Specific desired skills:
- Cinema 4D, Blender or Houdini FX.
- General understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Especially After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Video compositing and post production experience is a big plus
What you can expect from us
- A crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company.
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- A chance to work with international clients.
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends.
- Great secondary employment conditions.
Your tasks at Purple:
- Create highly engaging complex animations for great variety of screen formats and sizes.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to provide technical- and design solutions.
- Assist in the creation of storyboards and style frames.
- Prepare conceptual layouts and workflows for motion graphic projects.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, file naming conventions and organization of project files.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the design process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the projects.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance video content.
- Take initiative in training and developing others in the use of animation software and techniques.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and music to deliver cutting edge work.
What you need to know about Purple
At Purple, we’re not your standard marketing or design agency. We’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. We believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. We deliver creative solutions that solve our customer’s problems.
We work for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. We always take full responsibility for the projects we do – from ideation to final delivery. Our projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
Creative. Curious. Compassionate. Courageous. The 4 C’s that describe us.
In a growing company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. This means that:
- You’re important to us. Because how well you do is reflected in how well the company does. You’re not just someone who comes in for work to do the job.
- You’ll have responsibilities related to “the big picture”. You’ll have a far greater impact than in many larger corporate organizations.
- You need to take initiative. Both in the projects you manage, and regarding what you need to succeed in your role. If you need something – let us know. We’ll try and make it happen.
- You’ll work together with the company owners. But they’re not the ones managing you or the daily business – you and your colleagues will.
- To work in this environment requires open, straightforward communication and a proactive attitude. This is vital to successfully deliver our projects.
We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. We wanna make sure there’s a match from both sides.
Take a look at the Purple Clubhouse.
Interested in working with us? Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and portfolio and we’ll get back to you!