3D Graphic Artist
At Purple we design, produce and build attention-grabbing moments. How do we do this? We combine the power of storytelling and kick-ass visual content with technology that amazes your senses. The “kick-ass visual content part” is where you come in.
What we offer you
- Meaningful, visible and high impact projects – you get to work on projects that are important to our clients and to us. Many people will see what you create.
- A place to grow your creativity – We value what’s going on in your head. We want your conceptual, creative, and strategic insights to be part of what we create.
- A lack of management layers – We work in small (international) teams consisting of cool people who all rock their specific trade.
- Freedom and responsibility – You get to take control over your own work, and over the tech/equipment you need to achieve this.
- Variation and a challenge – With us, you’ll work for multiple clients, on several projects, and you’ll use lots of different skills and techniques. Never boring. Promise.
- Competitive salary, bonus and other good perks – Flexible hours. Phone + subscription. OV-chipcard. A pool car you can use to visit your parents. A solid pension plan.
What you need to win the game
Purple is not your common digital marketing and design agency. If you enjoy building digital worlds and then seeing how these worlds are brought to life – you came to the right place. We often design spaces for our clients that’ll actually get built. So, you need to have good spatial awareness, 3d modeling, texturing, and lighting skills, as well as be able to add simple animations.
Other stuff that’s important:
- A creative brain and some serious design skills. We expect that you can demonstrate experience with Unity and Maya/Blender/3Ds Max. If you happen to know Substance Painter and Photoshop that’ll also come in handy.
- If you have experience with Cinema 4D and/or ArcGIS that’s a huge plus!
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, only it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
- Burning desire to improve, get better, shine, insert more synonyms. It’s okay to not be perfect. As long as you consider this a learning opportunity.
What you’d be a part of
- At Purple we’re all interested in using technology and creativity to help our customers achieve success. We believe people our happiest and most productive if they can be themselves.
- We’ve been around for 8 years. So, we’re no longer a start-up. But we did decide to stick to the culture of ambition, fast decision making, and doing ground breaking stuff.
- We work as one team and we care about how others are doing. We believe that strong ties between people are crucial for creativity. We have Friday drinks, monthly dinners, and a Purple ski-trip. Nothing mandatory, of course. But we love it when you join.
Where can you find us:
Our office used to be an old factory. Expect a lot of raw industrial edges that we’ve turned into an inspiring, creative work space – wanna see?
We’re located right in between Haarlem and Amsterdam. With a train station literally around the corner it’s easy to get to work using public transport. But, if you’re a car person, parking is also not an issue.
All in all, we’re a simple lot. We believe in continuous learning, rapid iterations, and that creativity is the key to solving real world problems. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchy, bureaucracy, or staying in the comfort zone.
Recognize yourself in this? If so, we can’t wait to meet up.
And yes, we have a table tennis table and a swing… We know, so cliché – but also kind of chill.